Friday, September 14, 2012

MY FIRST TIME IN AN ANTHOLOGY

This is my first time.
Yes, I've been published by APG previously, but being part in this charity anthology, rubbing elbows with some of the big ones ... well, it's great!



COMING OUT OCTOBER 2012

For The Benefit of Rockcastle Regional Hospital & Respiratory Care Center: Book Summit, in association with EFW Publishing Proudly Present 14 Tales of Terror.

Featuring (in order of appearance)

Jeffrey Kosh
Tonia Brown
Stephen A. North
Jo-Anne Russell
Joseph M. Monks
Jacki Wildman Wales
Christopher Fulbright
Leigh M. Lane
Jerry W. McKinney
Jaime Johnesee
David Hayes
Lori R. Lopez
Eric S Brown
Billie Sue Mosiman

In some ways ... they popped my cherry!

P.S.: I also did the cover.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats--and great job on the cover! I'm also very excited to be a part of this lineup.

    ReplyDelete