Thursday, March 22, 2012

RAPE IS NEVER JUSTIFIED

I’d like to talk about something serious, for once. As you can see from my writing, I’m very concerned on a topic: rape.
I’ve noticed obscene demotivational posters circulating on the web, mocking rape and looking at women as tools. I can’t stand that. Really.
Rape is a serious thing, folks, and it's not just about sexual assaults, it's about minds, too. Many women are turned into slavery by their ‘mates’ (I know some) or by their parents or relatives. In my novel and in my s
hort stories, rape, in all its disgusting forms, is often featured as something worse than death. And all those perpetrating it suffer a brutal demise, at least in my fiction.
I’m not telling you why I detest so much this kind of bestiality.
I’m a supporter of this organization:





Pay a visit, read some interesting articles, and get a feeling for the phenomena.
You won’t regret it.
My Best.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment